TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms of Business Payment
1. Deposits are non refundable.
2. A deposit is required with initial order, balance payable prior to delivery. Please allow clearance times as follows: - Personal cheques 7 days, Bank drafts 3 days, Building Society cheques 1 day or Visa/Access payments 1 day - or cash. A minimum deposit of 25% is required on the placing of an order, variable at the Company's discretion. In the event of cancellation a charge of 35% of the total invoice will be made.
1. All goods in storage awaiting delivery will be held free of charge for a period of four weeks, as long as payment in full has been made. Any subsequent storage will be subject to settlement in full and thereafter a monthly/weekly charge will be made. The safety of all goods are the responsibility of the customer and remain the property of Kays Furniture until paid for in full. In keeping with our continuing policy of design improvement we reserve the right to alter design, sizes and specification without prior notice.
2. Special order items are subject to manufacturers lead times and will be advised upon placement of order. Kays Furniture Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any change of delivery dates for such special order items.
3. We cannot guarantee to match exactly goods which have been ordered at different times.
4. Kays Furniture Ltd. will not responsible for any damage caused to customer's goods or property in the process of delivering goods to the customers room of choice.
5. The customer is responsible for ensuring correct measurements of furniture purchased and access routes for delivery. Any items that we are unable to deliver as a result of accessibility issues will not be accepted for return.